I am available for presentations, keynotes and workshops. Please contact me by filling out the below form
Official speaking biography
Steve is a highly effective, passionate and innovative educator with 17 years of experience both locally and internationally in K-12 schools. In his current role as the Director of ICT & eLearning at Ivanhoe Grammar School, Steve is responsible for overseeing the digital strategy and development of the school. As a teacher, he is incredibly passionate about learner development and the power of technology to enable learners to take the reins of their own learning.
Steve is a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert, an Apple Distinguished Educator, TouchCast Education Ambassador and recipient of the 2017 Digital Learning and Teaching Victoria (DLTV) Outstanding Leader of the year. He is the co-host of the TeachTechPlay web-show, organiser of the TeachTechPlay conference, co-host of the Design and Play podcast and connects via Twitter as @stevebrophy3.
Areas of expertise
- Developing digital strategy and vision
- Building pedagogical capacity in staff to utilise technology to make great learning happen
- Digital literacy
- Design thinking and agile learning strategies
- Digital technologies – STEM – STEAM – Design technologies
- Staff coaching and mentoring